Complete and submit online application form (if you do not have access to good internet service to fill application form online please download and fill by hand /type).
Download all remaining materials and follow instructions. (see checklist)
Checklist for Documents Required (please tick circles to ensure that you have completed requirements)
The following documents must reach the seminary for your application to be considered:
- Application form completed online or manually, with a recent photograph of the applicant taken not more than 6 months prior to application. Applicant’s address should be in block letters.
- Applicant’s Personal Testimony and related matters completed in the applicant’s own handwriting.
- Reference Forms for the applicant should be given to three people. The person recommending must send the completed form directly to the Seminary.
- Medical Form must be completed by an MBBS doctor. All information of currentmedications and health history must be disclosed honestly.
- Financial Agreement completed by Sponsor/ Parent/ Guardian indicating clearly what amount will be paid. Any student not paying full fees must apply for scholarship in the form provided.
- Pledge: The applicant’s pledge signed in the presence of two witnesses.
- Mark List: An attested photocopy of applicant’s mark list and certificate of highest academic
achievement. This is non-returnable.
- The Waiver Form: The applicant’s waiver form signed in the presence of two witnesses.
- Baptism Certificate (Photocopy) issued by your church.